|StandUp4Charity > About|
Welcome to StandUp4Charity.de!
StandUp4Charity is a series of paddle events that gives people the possibility to paddle in front of Frankfurt’s amazing skyline whilst raising money for charity projects.
• The next charity paddling event take place on Sunday, 25th of June 2017 at 6 pm
• Meeting point: SUP-Station Frankfurt/Yachtklub
• The fundrising in 2017 is dedecated to
- the ambulant hospice for children in Frankfurt and
- the Diakonie Weser 5 for an homeless project.
• The first fundraising in 2016 was dedicated to a project called "Sports for Change" in Nairobi, Kenya, a non-profit charity organisation. Their main project is the education of orphaned and very needy children. Read more about their projects and success stories here: Sports for Change in Nairobi, Kenya
• StandUp4Charity is sponsored by SUP-Verein.de, sup-rise.de, MAIN-SUP e.K. and ..., who will provide us with paddle boards, t-shirts and, for your safety, paddle instructors.50% of the registration fee will be donated to the above project.
Paddle in front of Frankfurt’s amazing skyline whilst raising money for charity projects!